Custom Search

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Thanks For Choosing Me

So I got hurt again no big deal I'm use to it, its happened before well, its been awhile so it hurts it really does. Now here's the story. I asked my girlfriend of 3 years to not hurt me. She was to just do one thing one thing only choose me over somebody (a guy) she met 2 months ago I don't know what type of impact he had on her but it was worth ending a relationship :( . Hey I'm emotional sue me. My pride is all I got and to be honest it got CRUSHED today, I was told that I was controlling that I was jealous and that I was being foolish, do u know what effect that has on a proud man? I can't explain it but I wish I could cut out my heart and still be alive I don't want to feel I don't want to care for anyone cause in the end they all leave and ur left hurt and heartbroken. She said I'm ending a 2 year relationship over a movie ( its been 3 )
I said I hope the movie was worth it.

Thanks For Reading...

1 comment:

  1. thats not how it goes willard .. and ur only looking on one side of the story. oh ! correction this guy have no impact on my life and this was nt abt him

    ReplyDelete