Custom Search

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Last Tears

This is me I don't feel ashamed.
It's clear there is no changing you,so I remain the same.
I am so angry at this moment I can't think straight and this feeling I am having can only be called hate.
My eyes are focused but I don't hear a thing,this hurts so much way beneath the skin.
I want to let it go don't want to feel this pain.
I hope it makes me stronger I pray that bearing all this weight won't make me strain.
I've seen it happen to a lot of friends I guess its just a passage from boys to men
Some make it out some lose their minds some find themselves some get left behind
I will remember this till that day I die this is my last tear my eyes forever dry.
Ps: The future me will never cry :)
That's was something I wrote a few years ago took me about 5 mins uzeet uzeet, tell me how it sound nuh
Thanks For Reading...

1 comment:

  1. Willard wells i love you soo much can we jus tlk about this an get over it ?

    ReplyDelete