Custom Search

Monday, February 28, 2011

About a month or so

So its been awhile since I've updated this blog of mine, I'm sorry lots on my mind been busy and had nothing to say really....
jus chillin at the park for 5cents birthday
Its been about a month or so I'm sure but if I'm wrong just means time is dragging alot slower than I thought. In the past month I've been all over the place mentally emotionally but same place physically weird I know and I cant explain it either its difficult and a bit crazy/confusing..oh we celebrated my friend 5cent birthday on saturday well his birthday is today the 28th of feb but we did it saturday not alot of his friends came but those who did made it work it was a very wonderful get together his mother came and we had a wonderful time it was very special.. R.I.P (five cent) my memory of you will never fade :( miss you like crazy bro.
                           
 

No comments:

Post a Comment