Custom Search

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My Day Off



 My day off is nothing like Ferris trust me i wish it was .




Thats how i actually sleep
What to do on such a day? Lay in bed late surf the internet and watch some videos on worldstarhiphop.com tweet some thoughts and then tell Facebook whats on my mind. After that I'll  head into the living room not before stopping by the kitchen to warm up my overnight dinner for breakfast and to fix me a glass of coconut water(the real drink of champions) then go around my computer to catch up on my favourite episodes i missed the days before. I often do this for a few hours till i get bored or tired then i go back to my room for around and hour or two, I will more than likely be laying down listening to some songs probably a jay-z album or some comedy album from either George Carlin, Richard Pryor, Eddie Murphy or Bill Cosby ( yea yea I love to laugh). I usually fall asleep listening to whatever and wake up just in time to take my sis to work. Ive recently started to hit the sands in the evenings with my friends cause I'm trying to get fit well I am getting fit i think, I don't get tired again like out of breath or anything but my back kills but i push through :). After the sands and stuff I go straight home take a bath and then head to the park just to chill with the mosquitoes and my friends vibe a bit and just reason. I will then end the (Day off) on my phone with my girlfriend :). I don't really get to do anything crazy exciting on weekdays but the weekends will blow your mind I'm talking sky diving swimming with sharks and all the stuff i can make up :)
Thanks for reading

2 comments: