Custom Search

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Bit More ....

tend to get shy around crowds. I don't know why its like I think they're all staring at me and whispering saying hurtful stuff that I can't hear, if they laugh out loud I think its me they're laughing at. Is this normal? Am I weird for feeling like this? I often take the long route to avoid contact and when I'm asked to do something where a audience will be I start talking to myself well I try to motivate myself. I am not a people person willard is very shy, very quiet and unassuming young man and that is why u have willy and willy london my alter ego's they get me through the day. Those two knows no fear and say whatever's on their mind the problem with that is they tend to get me into trouble :) but who gives a damn, They're still likable . Anyways I just had to get this off my mind and onto the internet hope this gives a little insight into who I am .
Thanks For Reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment