Custom Search

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Favourite Sport

Tuesday Nights
We think about it all day long we can't wait for the day to finish the night fall and the stars to come out. It usually starts out with a game of 3 vs 3 then as the rest of warriors arrives its stretches into a full court. Yes I'm talking Basketball we meet every Tuesdays and Thursdays at the place we dubbed(the blvd) this is where we settle all beef where trash talking is free and where rivals meet, I'm a member of the most feared team We are called Harbour View and we don't lose. Tonight is first time in two weeks since anyone has been to the court so it should be Good Epic even. I will try to make this topic a weekly series being that this is my favourite sport and I do most of my venting on the court. I'm about to head out now as soon as I come out of the bathroom :) Nerves


Edit: we lost tonight lol bad. I blame that on BAD Lighting dwl

Thanks For Reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment