Custom Search

Monday, February 28, 2011

BIG UP PON YOUR STRONG MI DON!!!

Happy Birthday 5cent aka 5shizzle mi Bredrin mi Bredda mi Boss!!!

Happy Birthday 5cent
Yute we still a talk bout you, you still deh pon me mind when me a touch di road alone me try fi walk and drive good cause the world nuh nice out deh. If I could turn back the hands of time me wouldn't need fi a write this :( still hurts when I think back and memories surface and your not around tears flows when I remember but I hide them in the streets, You were a real friend and a very good person and I miss you everyday. We celebrated your birthday on Saturday not a lot of people came but for those who came together and made it happen it was a blessing I hugged your mother I told her I loved her and I felt her love for me for all of us. For all those who came out to celebrate our friends birthday even though gone we showed he's not forgotten thank you it meant a lot. Happy Birthday Andrew aka 5cent.
Thanks For Reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment