Custom Search

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Got My First Ticket Today

I'll take care of this one officer

After five years of tearing the road I finally got my first ticket. Ironically not for speeding or anything crazy but because my fitness was up from Monday and I had no idea (negligence). Its all my fault actually, I should have been more aware I thought I was good, I thought my papers were too :)  I was being kinda cocky even. "What's the problem officer your gonna make me late for work, hurry up and check the papers so I can beat the traffic " I was shocked when he told me the fitness was up :(  at that point I wish I had kept my mouth shut. 
I always said I could talk my way out of anything but I was proven wrong today. The wicked police was not having it and was hell bent on giving me the ticket, I tried begging I even tried letting out some tears I tried limping as if I were injured, made up a story about me not being in Jamaica for the past 3 weeks and I just got back and was on my way to take care of it :( none of that worked. A female officer was also there and I had her in the palm of my hands she really didn't want to give me the ticket but the big man say  him a do him job and me fi jus tek the ticket and lock me mouth (shame) a deh so me did really waa cry. Long story short me tek the ticket me late fi work and me affi go sort out the fitness so me just a gwan vent yah now ... But its official now I hate Cops. The senior officer was an ass!

Thanks For Reading...

3 comments:

  1. hush am soo sorry abt tht :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. kinda funny , hush still that soft.. guess ur flirting game didnt work on this one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol that cool still I wasnt flirting still :)

    ReplyDelete